QuarterArcade.com, LLC does ship most arcade game parts to most areas outside of the United States. |
We do not ship any glass items to
any area outside the U.S. (why?)
We’ve outlined our shipping policies for non-U.S. customers below. If you’d
like to place to an order and live outside the U.S. please read the policies
As of July 2003, QuarterArcade.com processes all orders, including International
Thank you, and happy gaming!
- We do accept credit card payments including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We accept Paypal (www.paypal.com) for orders and International Money Orders in U.S. Dollars.
We do not accept personal checks, cash, wire transfers or any other form of payment.
- We have minimum order of US$50.00 (before any shipping and handling charges)
for all non-U.S. orders.
- At this time we ship all non-U.S. orders through our U.S. Post Office (USPS).
Shipping charges are based on the actual weight of the items being shipped plus
a small handling and packing charge (generally $3 to $5 dollars). We generally ship
by Priority Mail (airmail) (usually one to two weeks delivery time). Unfortunately
we cannot give you a final shipping price online.
Shipping charges for non-U.S. customers do vary and are usually substantially
higher than most U.S. shipments. The USPS website: http://ircalc.usps.gov/ can give
you an idea for the costs of most shipments. Here are some approximate weights of
parts we sell on our site (after being packed):
- Marquees (plastic): 2-3 pounds
- Circuit Boards: 3-6 pounds
- Manuals: 1/2 - 2 pounds
- Control Panels: 7-20 pounds
- Power Supplies: 1-5 pounds
- We declare the full value of any item shipped outside the U.S. on any
custom forms we are required to file and mark the items as merchandise.
Depending on what country you live in you may be required to pay custom/import taxes.
We will not declare shipments as "gifts".
- International orders can take slightly longer to ship out than U.S. orders.
Some international orders can take up to five business days from the time we receive
Why we cannot ship glass internationally
We realize that many customers who wish to buy from us do not live in the U.S. and have
a difficult time finding parts in their country. Unfortunately, we can't ship glass
internationally internationally as the breakage rate is too high.
Do we ship games outside the 48 States?
No, unfortunately we do not ship games outside of the 48 States.
The cost of shipping a game outside of the States is prohibitive,
the game would have applicable import taxes, and we would not be
able to offer a warranty to thes games.
Do we ship game parts outside the 48 States?
Yes we do. Read the polices on this page, and we will be happy to
ship nearly any part to you.